Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mouse Guard #6 In stores today!

The conclusion of Winter 1152 is available at your local comic shop today! In addition to wrapping the story, it includes the 2nd Mouse Guard Ballad (download will be available later this summer) as well as a pinup from Jane Irwin.


Original Artwork:
Pages: As usual, the original artwork for the issue is available now that the issue has been released. You can find available pages listed at the for sale section of the mouseguard.net site. or just click here



Cover #6: This time I'm handling the cover differently. With past issues, I get inquires about the cover long before the issue is out and I'm having to tell people to wait and then offer it to the first person to e-mail me the day the issue hits stores. This time, I figured I'd put it on ebay and let that be the method of sorting out who gets it. The auction is located here.