Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Site!!!
I have given mouseguard.net a facelift. There are a few sections not up and running yet, but most everything else should be working. Please bear with any hiccups the site may have.

Winter 1152 #1 is in stores 8.22.07
We released the issue at San Diego, but due to a Diamond mix-up the book is hitting stores now. Keep a look-out for the winner of the 'Join the Mouse Guard' contest Lori Johnsen's entry of Roibin. I had a lot of fun drawing both Roibin and his pet beetle Conall.

Borders signing
This Friday (August 24th) I will be signing at Borders Bookstore in the Oakland Mall in Troy, MI. The signing starts at 7pm and I'm happy to sign your Mouse Guard issues as well as Hardcovers. Borders will have hardcovers available for purchase. If you are in the area, stop by!
more info




Baltimore Comic Con info
Only a little over a few weeks away from the Baltimore con. I'll be at the Archaia booth both Saturday and Sunday. I'll be signing and chatting as usual. I'll also be doing inked sketches for $40 and selling Mouse Guard original pages. I'm looking forward to seeing pals Sergio Aragones, Craig Rousseau, and Andy Runton as well as lots of other artists I am a fan of as well. This will also be my last con of the season now that the Motor City show is an anual event.



Other MG News:
There are some fun developments happening with Mouse Guard items we are working on..things that the fans have asked for. I'm sorry to be a tease, but I can't say much more than that right now, but I'll post things as soon as an official announcement has been made.